Great Pretenders is excited to introduce WEEK 3 of our 30 Days of Pretend Play, featuring Janod Toys. This week’s theme is Healthcare!
We would like to take this opportunity to give a full-hearted thank you to all the health care workers that have committed to our sick and vulnerable during these trying times. Sometimes it can be difficult to explain to kids about confinement and the spead of “the virus” – but we’re hoping that this themed week of activities can help make a platform for discussion for all our littles!
Our 30 Days of Pretend Play is intended to help parents structure their days around open-ended play & encourage new ways of learning. This week we will be providing doctor related lessons designed for grades K-2. Accessing the content is easy. Press the “add to cart” tab & continue with the checkout process. The FREE content will be directly emailed to you.
Along with providing FREE content, we are proud to partner this week with Janod, a globally renown toy frand originally from France. This French-designed brand is celebrating 50 years in 2020 and is recognized as a leading wooden toy and puzzle brand. Here at Great Pretenders, we LOVE Janod products, both for the chic design and quality functionality of all they make!
Doctor reading list:
This week giveaway includes:
- 1 Doctor Kit and 1 Body Magnet set from Janod Toys
- Your choice of 1 of our Great Pretenders Doctor with Accessories in Garment Bag
This weeks discussion questions:
- What does the expression “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” mean?
- What do you need to bring with you when you visit the doctors?
- Name one tool a doctor needs
- What number do you call in case of an emergency?
- Follow @grtpretenders and @janod_us
- Like and share this post - please comment “liked & shared” in this post so we can easily add your handle to our giveaway draw.
2 Winners will be chosen on Friday April 24th using a random generator. Open to US and Canadian residents.